3 electrocuted Jhenaidahin

first_imgThree people died from electrocution in separate places in Harinakundu and Sadar upazilas on Saturday.The deceased were Bulu Biswas, son of Chanar Uddin Biswas of Ramnagar village of Harinakundu upazila, Sujon Hossain, son of Rojob Ali Mondol of Bhutiargati village and Abul Kashem, son of Amod Ali of Hudaputia village of sadar upazila.Golam Mostofa, chairman of Chandpur union of Harinakundu upazila, said Bulu was electrocuted while working in his cowshed in the morning.Emdadul Hoque Sheikh, officer- in charge of sadar police station, said Sujon got electrocuted when he turned on an electric switch at noon.Kashem, who got electrocuted while working at his house, was rushed to Sadar Hospital where physicians declared him dead, said the OC.last_img

0 thoughts on “3 electrocuted Jhenaidahin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *