ESPN’s Final Prediction For LSU-Florida Game

first_img Florida and LSU are both undefeated entering Saturday night’s game. The Gators are coming off an emotional, statement win over Auburn last Saturday. Their defense shut down an explosive Auburn offense, holding AU to just 13 points.But LSU’s offense is even more explosive. This season, with Joe Burrow at quarterback, the Tigers are capable of scoring at any moment. The Gators will have to be dialed in.Y’all Already Know. Corso Loves the Tigers! pic.twitter.com/yFjrWtnu8U— LSU Football (@LSUfootball) October 12, 2019LSU has one of the nation’s most impressive wins of the season. The Tigers beat Texas in Week 2 on the road. Can they pull off another impressive victory?Tonight’s crowd in Death Valley will be rocking.Florida-LSU kicks off at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN. Kirk Herbstreit and Chris Fowler will be on the call. LSU RB Leonard Fournette carries the ball against Florida.BATON ROUGE, LA – OCTOBER 17: Leonard Fournette #7 of the LSU Tigers is tackled by Keanu Neal #42 of the Florida Gators at Tiger Stadium on October 17, 2015 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)This week’s prime-time game of the week finds itself in Baton Rouge. The fifth-ranked LSU Tigers host No. 7 Florida on Saturday night in Death Valley.Both teams are very much in the playoff hunt, but will have to keep pace with Alabama and Georgia. Saturday’s winner will notch an impressive win on its resume.ESPN has released its final prediction for tonight’s game. Its Matchup Predictor projects an LSU victory, giving the Tigers a 75.9% chance to win. Florida’s odds to win are set at 24.1%. Vegas is also predicting a lopsided win for LSU. The Tigers are currently 14-point favorites.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *