0Shares0000Barcelona coach Luis Enrique arrives for a press conference at the Sports Center FC Barcelona Joan Gamper in Sant Joan Despi, near Barcelona on May 26, 2017 on the eve of his side’s King’s Cup final against Deportivo Alaves © AFP / Lluis GENEBarcelona, Spain, May 26 – Luis Enrique will take charge of Barcelona for the final time as coach in Saturday’s Copa del Rey final against Alaves, but refused to rule out a return to the club in the future on Friday.Enrique can add a ninth title to a generally successful three-year spell in charge in the final competitive game at Atletico Madrid’s Vicente Calderon this weekend. However, he revealed back in March that he would not seek to renew his contract as he needed a rest after being worn down by the unique pressures that come with being Barca boss.“Who knows if one day I coud return to the club to coach Barca,” said Enrique.“It is my home, my club, it’s where I’ve felt most comfortable as a player and a coach.”Enrique has though endured a tempestuous relationship with the media during his time in charge and joked his return could provoke “heart attacks” in the press pack.“Maybe I’ll come back here on July 10 and take you by surprise…that would cause a few heart attacks,” he added.“I am young, I’m easy to get on with, so why not in a few years.”Barca won’t be at full strength for the showpiece occasion as Luis Suarez and Sergi Roberto are both suspended after being sent-off in a bad-tempered semi-final, second leg against Atletico Madrid.However, Gerard Pique called on his teammates to give one of Barca’s best ever coaches the send-off he deserves.“He is one of the best coaches in the history of the club,” said Pique.“He deserves a great final. The best way to leave would be on a high with a trophy and tomorrow is a good opportunity.”Enrique led Barca to only the club’s second ever treble of La Liga, Champions League and Copa del Rey in his first season in charge and backed that up with a league and Cup double last year.However, despite reports of dressing room bust-ups in his final campaign, Pique insisted he is a loved figure within the squad.“It is easy to say the titles we have won,” he added when asked for his best memories of the past three seasons.“But it is better to be left with his way of being because he has been capable of winning over the dressing room.“They have been three magnificent years.”0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
St Mirren chairman Gordon Scott said he will give new manager Alan Stubbs the green light to bring in at least seven signings this summer.Stubbs was unveiled as Jack Ross’ replacement on Monday after the former Hibs boss penned a three-year deal with the Buddies.St Mirren’s planned recruitment drive as they prepare for their top-flight return was put on hold when Ross departed to take charge of Sunderland.While only Partick Thistle defender Paul McGinn and Aldershot midfielder Jim Kellerman have arrived through the door so far, a host of players have departed after their contracts expired. Scott, however, said the club will now press on with signings under Stubbs’ watch in a bid to get the Buddies up to speed ahead of their Premiership campaign.He said: “He’ll know himself what he wants to bring in, we’ve got a core of key players at the club, but even before Jack left we knew we’d have to bring in some players.“Alan will get the funds to do that, to a degree.“I’d expect six or seven players to come in at a minimum, possibly more depending on how he assesses the squad.” Former Celtic defender Stubbs has signed on for the next three seasons with the Paisley side after enduring a lengthy spell out of coaching since his sacking from Rotherham in 2016.Scott insisted the length of contract reflected the longer-term planning taking place at the club.He said: “You have to give somebody a chance to build something, we were building before and want to do so again.“We want to develop the stadium and increase our turnover so we can compete in the top six.“But that’s not going to happen overnight so we’ve a long-term ambition not a short-term one.”He added: “We’ve always said that top six is a long-term target.“But the target for Alan, football is about entertainment so if we stay in the league and we entertain the fans, that’s all I want to achieve this year.”St Mirren received applications from high-profile candidates including Guti and Patrick Kluivert before opting for Stubbs.Scott said the 46-year-old ticked every box on their wish list of attributes.He continued: “We looked at a lot of people, obviously, and took a lot of references as to what is successful to be a manager in Scotland and he ticks every box.“It was important that somebody has a realistic knowledge of the football club, in terms of the wages we can pay, in terms of the budget.“Alan knew exactly what he was coming into, there were no doubts at all.”
Minister Joe McHugh has confirmed vital works will take place in the coming months on mains water services to guarantee supplies to homes, businesses and tourism firms in north-west Donegal.Over the coming weeks and months the mains water supply to Portnablagh will be replaced with a new, modern system.Minister McHugh said “This vital upgrade will replace the old pipes that are in poor condition. It will secure water supplies to local homes and businesses in time for the busy summer months. “Most importantly it will ensure there’s no disruption to supplies when they are most in demand, particularly as it offers guarantees to the likes of the Shandon Hotel & Spa which employs more than 120 people during the high season.“I’ve raised concerns over the supply in the Portnablagh area with Irish Water and the impact that it was having on businesses, particularly those reliant on the summer visitors.“But credit to Irish Water for acting on the concerns of local people and putting plans in place for the contractor Farrans to have the new mains at Marble Hill replaced and pumping supplies before the end of June.“The new mains at Marble Hill and supplying Portnablagh is part of a €40million investment in new pipes, services, mains and supplies by Irish Water in Co Donegal this year. The spend is massive and the impact at a local level will be even greater when homes and businesses know they have a high quality, reliable service.” New mains water supply as part of €40million investment in Donegal was last modified: January 15th, 2019 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:donegalPortnablaghwater
To get food at Ronto Roasters, click on Ronto Roasters from the restaurant mobile order list.From there, choose your food (a Ronto Wrap or Turkey Jerky) and beverages (soft drink or specialty drinks with or without alcohol).Amusingly, the “Type of Cuisine” listed for both these venues is “American.” I supposed having an American-style restaurant in Galaxy’s Edge is the same as having an Chinese-style restaurant in Des Moines, probably with similar accuracy in execution.One thing to note if you’re planning to mobile order from Ronto Roasters, most mobile order locations at WDW allow you to modify items like sandwiches on the app. For example, this is the mobile order page for Rosie’s All American, also at Hollywood Studios. You can ask via the app to leave off things like cheese or tomato.This is type of customization is currently possible at Ronto Roasters. If, for example, you want them to omit the slaw on your wrap, you’ll have to order in person, not on the app.Will you be mobile ordering your blue milk? Let us know in the comments. Share This!If you’ve wanted to try blue milk but the thought of waiting in a long line for a cerulean sip makes you want to turn to the dark side, well now you’re in luck! The Milk Stand and Ronto Roasters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Galaxy’s Edge both now accept mobile orders. Just place an order on your phone and then walk to the counter to pick it up. No lines, no waiting.The process works just like other mobile orders at Walt Disney World. Here’s what to do:Log into your account on the My Disney Experience app and then click on the Mobile Food Order button.Scroll down to the Disney’s Hollywood Studios section to see that the Milk Stand and Ronto Roasters are now open.Click on Milk Stand to see the hours that the venue is open, and click on “Order Food” to place an order.Then choose what you want to get. At the Milk Stand, you can mobile order either blue or green milk, with or without alcohol, as well as the souvenir sipper.
2015 Marshfield Elementary School Fun RunGirls (115 participants)Top 10: 1. Ashlyn Barwick (Washington, Grade 4) 6:53; 2. Calleigh Kanitz (Washington, Grade 4) 6:54; 3. Elianna Kanitz (Washington, Grade 6) 6:57; 4. Michaela Dick (Lincoln, Grade 5) and Janelle Haupt (Columbus, Grade 6) 7:32; 6. Emily Sternitzky (Washington, Grade 6) 7:36; 7. Megahn Esker (Washington, Grade 6) 7:42; 8. Niah Jakel (Washington, Grade 6) 7:43; 9. Blair Bennington (Washington, Grade 2) 7:47; 10. Aubrey Waldhauser (Columbus, Grade 3) 7:48.Boys (86 participants)Top 10: 1. Dylan Reimer (Our Lady of Peace, Grade 5) 6:28; 2. Chase Hinson (Grant, Grade 6) 6:44; 3. Brett Franklin (Washington, Grade 5) 6:48; 4. Michael Dick (Lincoln, Grade 5) 6:49; 5. David McKey (Nasonville, Grade 6) 7:04; 6. Trevor Foemmel (Grant, Grade 5) 7:15; 7. Bennett Lang (Grant, Grade 5) 7:19; 8. Henry Hoerneman (Washington, Grade 6) 7:23; 9. Owen Hoerneman (Washington, Grade 3) 7:24; 10. Jacob Kolstad (Grant, Grade 5) 7:27. Ashlyn Barwick, Dylan Reimer win one-mile racesBy Paul LeckerSports ReporterOur Lady of Peace fifth-grader Dylan Reimer won the boys race at the annual Marshfield Elementary School Fun Run on Tuesday at Wildwood Park.MARSHFIELD — A total of 201 runners competed in the annual Marshfield Elementary School Fun Run on Tuesday at Wildwood Park.Athletes from kindergarten through sixth grade — 115 girls and 86 boys — competed in the one-mile, cross country run around the Upper Pond at Wildwood.Dylan Reimer, a fifth-grader at Our Lady of Peace, won the boys race in a time of 6:28, 16 seconds ahead of Chase Hinson, a sixth-grader at Grant Elementary (6:44).The girls race was won by Washington Elementary fourth-grader Ashlyn Barwick, who finished in 6:53, just one second ahead of fellow Washington fourth-grader Calleigh Kanitz.The run was coordinated by the Marshfield High School cross country team and coach Dan Akin.(Hub City Times Sports Reporter Paul Lecker is also the publisher of MarshfieldAreaSports.com.)
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts has issued another decision holding that a taxpayer could not use the he three-factor apportionment method permitted under the Multistate Tax Compact (MTC) for Texas franchise tax purposes. The Comptroller pointed out that the Texas Franchise Tax Act clearly requires the use of the single-factor apportionment method and that entities may not elect to use the MTC’s three-factor apportionment formula. Texas has consistently ruled that taxpayers may not use the MTC three-factor apportionment method. The taxpayer was required to use the single gross receipts factor in apportioning its margin to Texas, and consequently the amended taxpayer’s franchise tax return for report year 2015 was properly rejected and the refund claim was properly denied.Decision, Hearing No. 112,889, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, June 17, 2016, ¶404-183
Ohio has updated its Internal Revenue Code (IRC) conformity to incorporate changes to the IRC taking effect after March 30, 2017. The incorporated changes include the federal:Tax Cuts and Jobs Act; andBipartisan Budget Act of 2018.“Dependents” and 529 PlansThe changes include:for tax years 2018 through 2025 defines “dependents” as defined in the IRC; andexpands Ohio’s 529 education savings plan to include expenses for private or parochial K-12 education expenses.The updated definition of “dependents” removes the requirement that dependents be claimed on a federal income tax return. The federal exemption was temporarily suspended by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.S.B. 22. Laws 2018, effective March 30, 2018; Press Release, Ohio Department of Taxation, April 2, 2018Login to read more tax news on CCH® AnswerConnect or CCH® Intelliconnect®.Not a subscriber? Sign up for a free trial or contact us for a representative.