Three kids electrocuted in Prakasam district

first_imgAmaravati: In a tragic incident, three kids died due to current shock at Koppara village in Santhamagulur Mandal of Prakasam district. The incident had happened as the children suffered an electric shock when they touched the YCP flag rode at Kodandarama Swamy temple centre. The deceased identified as Sheikh Pathan Gouse, Sheikh Hasan, and Pathan Amar. The kids who died were of 11 years old. Also Read – A mother abandoned newborn baby girl in Chirala Advertise With Us The incident has taken place as they were playing at the centre in the morning. Over the information, the police have reached the spot, registered a case and investigating further.last_img read more

Continue reading